The firm is able to offer advice and expert assistance on issues of every kind arising out of the activities of companies, as well as legal consultancy to shareholders, directors and members of the supervisory bodies. Our clients are followed right from the stage of establishment of the company (including the activities of preparation and verification of bylaws, as well as the drafting of shareholders’ agreements).
Advice and legal assistance is provided with regard to:
- the attendance to meetings of the governing bodies;
- the management of relations between shareholders;
- the choice of appropriate models of governance;
- the delegation of functions by the Board of Directors;
- drafting organizational and ethical codes for companies, pursuant to Italian Legislative Decree n. 231/01;
- assistance activities, support and participation to the Supervisory Board (SB).
The firm assists clients in corporate operations of all kinds, such as:
- transfer of companies and/or businesses (including due diligence and drafting and negotiating contractual agreements related to letters of intent, preliminary and final contracts for the sale, shareholder agreements etc.);
- extraordinary mergers;
- corporate reorganizations;