Born in 1977, she received a first class honors degree from the University of Camerino in 2004.
She gained admission to the Pistoia Bar Association and has been a partner since 2010.
- University of Camerino (law degree)
- Expertise acquired in the field of transport law through legal advice provided for companies and as lecturer in several conventions
- She gained admission to the list of consultants of the Court for the sale in execution of immovable property
Areas of expertise
- Transport law
- Corporate law
- Employment law and social security
- Civil law
- Litigation and Arbitration