Our firm provides, on the basis of the specific needs of the clients, advice on labor law.
It offers its expertise in order to draft contracts and company regulations, as well as to establish a policy for the development and management of human resources in line with the complex and ever-changing applicable law – by allowing the clients to interact effectively with trade unions and trade associations.
Legal advice is provided for all types of disputes related to employment relationships, both private and public. More specifically, particular attention is devoted to:
- conveyancing and/or leasing of businesses;
- restructuring plans;
- individual and collective dismissals;
- crafting of corporate regulations and assistance in their execution;
- negotiating collective agreements at a second level;
- drafting contracts of all kinds (consulting contracts, employment contracts and project work, Italian agency contracts);
- employee transfers;
- disciplinary actions;
- anti-union behaviors;
- health and safety at work.